Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SEMA

Last week I went to Las Vegas for SEMA. I haven't been to Vegas in 5 years and let me tell you, it's changed. I was late getting on the road because I had to vote and that just took FOREVER! My plan was to arrive in Vegas by 1pm and so I can have sometime to check a few things out and then meet up with afew people around 3pm. That didn't work to well, I was 30 mins late. I made it from LA to Vegas in 3.5hours though :D. I met up with a few members of NAGTROC(north American GTR Owners Club). Later I saw my friend Sean Lee over at 3T motorsport and hungout with them for a bit.
Later that night we all went to Tao and had a blast. I met Shawn(?) and Mikey from Seibon at the table in Tao. Later on the BBI Autosport guys Betim, Joey, and Jared show up and the night went downhill from there LOL. Let's just say I was with the BBI guys for the rest of the night and I didn't know how to get back to the hotel.
The next day I woke up feeling GREAT(yeah right). I headed back to SEMA and I ran into Sean Morris. We started walking around and we ran into Sean Lee. I was amazed how small the auto industry is and how people know each other. It's like my job. We then walked over to see the yellow Axis GTR and we saw James Chen sitting there. We were talking to James for awhile and then Daryl and KC roll up. It was cool to be around good people that know a thing or two in this industry. Later we headed back to 3T Motorsport's booth and we started talking about how to improve the GTR. During our conversation Joey and Betim from BBI show up and it turned out to be a really good conversation.
The next day I met up with Chuck, Davin, John, Shin, and Mr. Kamata of Zele japan (GTR tuners) at the Eneos booth where the Zele car was. The car is simply amazing. The orange looks so much better in person.(Chuck, showgirl, Davin, John, myself, and Mr. Kamata(Zele Japan) Shin took the picture.)

No comments: