Monday, July 5, 2010

The Weekend

The weekend started off ok...
Friday lunch drinks for our usual "Fuck You Friday"
This is funny, so people think my man Jeremy(below) and look a like hahahaha. We get it all the time and to us it's racist humor. I would like to point out that we have very different skin tones but it still baffles me that people get us confused on a daily bases.
I played it cool on Friday night and stayed home. Saturday I went out to Irvine for Cars and Coffee. I was originally going to go to Disneyland, but the price on a dual park one day pass is a bit much especially when you're not going to stay the whole day. Back to Cars and Coffee... I met up with a friend of mine and then we headed out to Crystal Cove to meet up with a few of his friends and eat.
Later that afternoon, my boy Russell and I went to The Standard for a little roof top steeze. The party was eh. There were a lot of hipsters there and the pool didn't look pleasing at all. The sun was coming down and we shook the scene and headed to my Friend Andy's birthday party and wow what a evening that was.


Sunday I went to Anaheim to have lunch with a few friends from Vegas at Mimi's Cafe and then Russell came by and we went to get done over at the Do Over hahaha

Brunch at Mimi's Cafe
Getting done over at Do Over


1 comment:

Lynn said...

ya, you guys look nothing alike. Sometimes i don't think people actually look at each other.