Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday Funday

My Sunday ended up turning into a very fun relaxing day. The original plan that I was going to go with was to head over to Little Tokyo for the Cherry Blossom Festival, but I ended up picking up my friend Andrew and we went over to Playa Vista to hang out with our friend Liam for a bit because it was he's 28th birthday. That bit ended up turning into the whole afternoon/night of drinking(Peach Basil Sangria & Coconut Mojito's), movies(Total Recall, Starship Troopers, and Robocop), hot dog shaped burgers, and dinner at Cache.

A new batch of sangria with apples, oranges, and strawberries
Can't forget about the "several shots of tequila that were had
Party back at Colin's with Louie the 14th himself


So back on Saturday I ended up sleeping through most of the day.Well it didn't get off work until 7am that morning and the night before that I slept for 2 hours because I'm currently helping a friend out on a commercial. Around 3pm I met up with Moon over at Umami Burger(apparently there are 3 locations that I now know of- thanks for having 2 locations in Hollywood-sarcasm). I ordered the Umami burger and a grape soda. When I ordered the grape soda, the waiter said, "Wow, ok!" Then Moon looks at me and I said, "Hey, I'm trying to fit all the stereotypes in one day." LMAO

Yeah it's good!

No comments: