Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm A Follower

I've been on twitter for a minute, so if you're on it too hit me up. I'm illpayne

I've been following Tina Fey and she is too damn funny

  1. Amos probably didn't start out Famous, but with cookies this good, it was a self-fulfilling prophecy.
  2. Am I eating a Caramello bar for lunch? Yes. Yes I am.
  3. What does Monica Lewinski say to her new boyfriend? "It's close, but it's no cigar."
  4. I like my men like my peanut butter: chunky.
  5. Are Eggrolls just Chinese Hotpockets?
  6. I don't know why I even bother chewing corn anymore.
  7. I'm not ashamed to admit this can of cheetos has been rolling around my desk drawer since 2006. And they're still good.
  8. I love the happy laundry day accident of putting on what you think is unmatching, and then realizing you look more stylish than usual.
  9. You tell the sandwich artist "a dab of mayo" and they slather it. It's almost like they're not being paid a living wage or something.

No comments: