Tuesday, July 14, 2009

AT&T SUCKS

Ever since the update of the iPhone3.o firmware I was unable to receive voicemail for the past 3 weeks. I was on the phone with them for 2 hours last week trying to troubleshoot the problem. We've gone through everything. They couldn't fix it so they said that the techs are going to look into it over the next 24-72 hours. I would get random phone calls from AT&T testing out my voicemail, but still nothing. I called them today and I was on the phone for awhile trying to figure this all out. The tech then transfered my to AppleCare, it get's better. Last week the AppleCare person told me that I have 5 days left on my warranty hahaha so when I was on the phone with the AppleCare tech today he said my warranty was up and that he would have to charge me. Then I told him my sobb story and he let it slide. He ended up fixing my iPhone which is great, but I went for 3 weeks missing voicemail messages. After the phone call I called AT&T again and asked about a little compensation for the little mishaps with my voicemail. The lady then tells me no because it's a free service. I laughed in her face and said, "It's not free if you're paying for it." She she came up with this, "Well I can credit your account $10." I told her that $10 doesn't even cover the tax on my bill. so I countered her with $20 and she flat out said no, just $10. By then I've had it and said, "Fine I'll take it."

As soon as my contract is up with these fucks, I'm going back to T-mobile.

No comments: