Friday, July 31, 2009

Debating...

The Question is, "To go to Vegas or not to go to Vegas?"

The last time I was was in Vegas was in May for the goldRush Rally(I had a blast!-thanx Raw, Knick, & Abel). It was cool, but I was low on funds so I didn't party like a rockstar. I just stayed on the sidelines and hung out with a few friends that live there. Some people LOVE it, but I'm not that person. I want to go and celebrate my friend's birthday(he lives in Vegas), but then again I don't want to go. I'm not sure what's holding me back from going, but I'm iffy about it. I thought I was going to drive up solo which I really don't want to do. I think my friend's Chris or Kevin will be riding with me so that'll make the drive better. I'll know for sure this evening if I decide to go.

No comments: