Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday Plans

Well it's that time of year again and this time I really don't know what to do. Last year was a full party week, mostly chillin' with my boy Josh every night waiting for our birthdays to come around. For my 30th birthday a couple of friends and I went to Las Vegas. It was cool to say the least, we all had a good time, but last year I learned that every time I go to Vegas, I end up hating it. I just wanna leave as soon as I get there. After Vegas I came back to LA and I went out with Josh, Maila, and Nicole to the W Hotel. I admit that I have no game what so ever and this comes up to me saying that I should meet her friend, so she snatches me away from Josh and I was put in the the most awkward situation. I was talking to this girl for a minute and she was looking at me like, "Why are you talking to me" look and I said, "You know what, I'll be back." I darted to the back of the W Hotel where everyone was and Josh was telling them that I was hollaring at some girl HAHAHAHA. When I walk up Nicole looks at me and said, "Why are you here, shouldn't you be talking to that girl?" They all turn around and looked at me, my reply was, "I really have no game. I don't approach or talk to girls when I go out. I just go out to have a good time and dance." They all laughed...

Anyways I went on a little story there. So this year I had a few ideas in mind, but plans changed. I was planning on going to Vegas(I KNOW HAHAHA), but for a track day with some friends on the 12th and then celebrate my birthday the next day. Then the other option is go to Tahoe for snowboarding, but I'm not really sure if I can even do that. What I dislike about my birthday is that Valentine's Day is the next day and I'm NOT big on that day because it takes away my shine. It's like having a birthday on Christmas lol. Well I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do, but if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to share your thoughts.

No comments: