Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was well, interesting to say the least. I was fight my jetlag along with some other friends hahahaha. I went out a few times during the week to relax, dance, and hear god music. The real partying started on Friday night at Bar Delux by drinking 4 Long Islands and man was I lite hahahaha. I had got there early because we were going to to head over to Gabah for the PYT StonesThrow event, but heard that the scene was crazy over there, due to space. After the club a few of us went to Bosa Nova for some late night grab and that's when I realized that I forgot my card at the bar after I signed(ugh...). Friday night was pretty rough on me and I had a hard time sleeping and too much thinking going on. I finally got some sleep, but not enough. I ended up going to bed around 4:30am and I woke up around 7:30 and couldn't go back to sleep.

Later my friend Pinky picked me up for some lunch. We headed over to this Korean BBQ spot that pretty good. Now that I think of it, Tahoe is better(another KBBQ spot). Lunch was good and then we hit up Melrose so she can shop for clothes for her job. Walking around got me tired so I went home and took a nap. When I woke up, I got ready for my friend Kristee's birthday party in Pasadena.

Birthday Girl Kristee and I
It was cool, I got to see my brothers David and Dante working and hung out with the birthday girl. Unfortunately I couldn't stay long there because things were poppin' off over at Bridges and I didn't want to miss my New Jack Swing set that my boys were going to play for me. When I got there Ed and Cat were waiting for me and as soon as we got in I was dancing. I had a good time. Even had a circle of people bustin' 90's housing moves with me. This time around I only had a few drinks throughout the night so I was good and sober by the time I stopped dancing. Things started to wind down and I went home full of energy and not being able to sleep was nerve racking. At that time I wish I had my car, because at least I can cruise PCH or something, but I was at home with nothing to do except facebook and twitter hahahaha(lame).

Sunday I ended up editing videos from my Japan trip and and posting them up on youtube. It was something for me to do so I can kill time until I fell asleep. I finally got some rest around 6:30am but managed to wake up at 10:30. I then around 2pm I had lunch at Wurstkuche(pronounced worst coochie) in downtown LA. Pretty cool spot. All they serve is sausage and a lot of it lol. Later that night I got to check out LA Live which was pretty cool. I never got a chance to see the "new" downtown area since they built it.

And now... I think I'm over my jetlag, but yet I'm up and it's almost 3am(wtf) writing this random blog post. Oh two things, yesterday I finally got to pick a color for my car and i say my boy Adey on Monday night, always go to see him. Btw he has a blog that I think you all should check out. It's called Adey's World. If you're into Bike's and fashion then it's a must read.

No comments: