Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Day

Well guys and gals. It was official on Feb. 13 2009 at 2:16 am that I became 30 years of age. Do I feel different? Do I feel older, wiser, mature? The answer to that question is only time will tell. I'm going to live in the moment this weekend and celebrate my day of birth in Las Vegas with some good friends of mine. I really can't wait to get this show on the road. I will be posting video, pics, and a write up on Sunday when I return. There's also another party that I'll be attending that Sunday over at the W when I come back. I'll call that one the wrap party hahahaha. Thank you all for reading my blog and I hope you continue to read it.

Happy Birthday to me and my Christian Payne(twin). I love you man and have a great weekend. Can't wait until you move back



First present of the day. YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

No comments: