Saturday, January 17, 2009

LIFE

You never now how much you love someone until they are gone. I got a phone call today while I was at work and it was my uncle whom I love very much. This man has taught and helped guided me to what I am today. My father was never in the picture during while I was growing. Sure you can pay child support but that doesn't mean you're raising your child. I always listen to what he has to say and try my best to live by it. I may not take everything in from him because it takes me awhile for things to sink in and sometimes I have to find out things the HARD way. That's life for you right there. He told me that he almost lost his life and hearing that put me in a state of shock and I never felt so afraid. He means so much to me that if he had gone, I really don't know what I would have done. I'm still feeling shaken up by it all. I glad that he's back in my life. I'm not ready for him to leave me...

No comments: