Wednesday, June 17, 2009

iPhone3.0 Update


I've updated my iPhone to the new iPhone3.0 firmware and I must say that the new things that they have on here is what should have been on it when they first released it. I'm disappointed that the video option is on on the new 3Gs.

What I like so far about this new update:

-Text preview can be turned off, so no more pop up window that displays the whole text.

-Copy and Paste. It's about damn time. I can now forward(kinda) messages to other people.

-MMS (not yet, but soon- so they say...)

-Tethering. I'm working on it. I have to figure it out**
** I got tethering up and running now and it's pretty fast

-Just saw that incoming calls that aren't in your contacts now have the city and state from which it's coming from. AWESOME! :)

That's about all I can come up with for the moment

No comments: