Friday, June 19, 2009

Travel Bug

It's that time of year again... Summer is here and I want to just go far away and escape reality for a bit. The only thing that's holding me back is the fact that my finances are low due to recent events that I could have avoided but I'm too nice. Plus the end of July will be a hard month for me because I might have to take a mandatory vacation without pay(SUX BALLS). If that happens then I'm just going to say FUCK IT! I'm going to pack a bag and catch a flight somewhere far away. Not sure where I want to go but I'm sure I can think of something. What always comes to mind is Japan because it's easy for me and I have friends there. I thought about Brazil, Jamaica, Thailand, or some random spot, but the only thing with that is that I won't have anyone to go with.

I've been debating an up north trip lately to Seattle like in my previous post. I figure that would be fun, but it would be better to go with someone because there are too many weirdos in the world. The last thing I want is to get a flat tire in the middle of nowhere and it's like Texas Chainsaw Massacre or The Hills Have Eyes all over again or better yet Deliverance LOL.

**UPDATE** I might go to Bali in August. I won't know until boy hits up and tells me it's cool.

No comments: