Monday, June 2, 2008

First Entry

I'm new to the Blog game. I thought this would be a fun way to document days in my life and share them with everyone else. So first I'd like to start off by talking about me. I usually don't talk about myself unless it's in the 3rd person (hahahaha j/k)

I was born and raised in Los Angeles California and I have a twin brother(we are night and day). The things I like the most are being with friends and family, snowboarding, traveling, and art. I'm a visual effects artist and have been for over 10 years. I got my first break right out of high school. I guess you can say that I got a lucky break. I've been working at a company called Hydraulx for the past 6 years and it's been a fun and sometimes, stressful ride. I enjoy what I do very much. I’ve thought about other things to do for living, but I can't seem to come up with anything else. If this industry were to ever fall, I would try stripping hahahaha (not really).

During the free time that I try to get or am allowed(when not being locked down by work), I like to go snowboarding with my peeps. Going out is good too especially going to a club/bar and unleashing the dance machine inside of me (LOL). Traveling every year is a must for me. I've been to a few spots here and there.

That's it for now. I'll keep you guys posted on what's new and what's old.


Werd up fam!

No comments: