Monday, June 2, 2008

Vacation is coming...


Vacation is coming this Friday (June 6) and it's going to be SWEET! I'm headed off to the land down under, otherwise known as Australia to the rest of the world. It's almost summer where I live and I'll be going to a place where I'm going to experience winter all over again. I'm going with 2 other co-workers (may not see them that much) and my friend Ed. The only thing that sucks is that we will be losing a full day when we get there (leave Friday and arrive Sunday @6am).

This will be our first time to Australia so I hope it will be FUN. If not, we will put the F.U. back in fun. Since I like snowboarding, I want to see if I can squeeze in some riding time and "Shred the Gnar!" LOL The season kicks off the same weekend we get there. I met a few people over the weekend that have gone to Aus. and they suggested some places to go shopping and hang out.

I'll be updating the blog while I'm there so you guys won't miss out on the cold winter fun.

No comments: